Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5-Under the Kitchen Sink

I knew this day was coming, and I have to say I was dreading it. Under the sinks are my least favorite places!

Here is my before: Basically stuff just thrown in there. If you notice, there is a stash of plastic bags. They were intended to be used for garbage bags, but somehow just sat there. I kinda forgot they were back there! I have another stash in the pantry that I actually use! 
 After:
Out went the bags, and the cleaners went into a bucket to help keep them in place. I really hate how the pipes and garbage disposal are! I wish I could change it, but it's going to have to stay! I finally have a place for my step stool! It's been floating around from place to place, but I think I will keep it here from now on. I got the idea from visiting little raindrops blog. I was going to put some shelf liner on the bottom, but forgot until after I was all done. I may still do it later.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Little Raindrops and for the link! :-D The stool just makes sense down there -- I'm no longer tripping over it while racing around the kitchen!
    Your cabinet wasn't too bad to begin with, but it looks great now! I think the box for the cleaning supplies will make a big difference! I hate having all the pipes and garbage disposal junk under the sink taking up space, too. Oh well!
    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic. I agree w/ Melissa. That bin makes a big difference. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ comments!