Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10-Laundry Room/Closet

I did the cupboards above my washer and dryer for this. I wish I could say my laundry soap and stuff go here, but they just don't fit. My shelves don't move, and so most of my laundry stuff doesn't fit. I keep them on the side of the washer and on the dryer until I can figure something else out, or we move.

My husband thought he would be nice and put the toilet paper away the other day. The problem is, I can't reach way up there! So I had to enlist his help to get it down today.

Here is the left side:

(anyone notice the dvd on the 2nd shelf? NO idea how that got there!)

Here is the right side:

Here is the left side after cleaning it out. Nothing on the top shelf. I figure there's no point putting anything up there if I can't reach it.
Here is the right side: I did put one thing on the top shelf. I believe it's for the dryer, but it was here when we moved in 3 years ago, so I figure if we ever move out we will leave it here, too.



2 comments:

  1. I love the purple baskets! They are cute - great job organizing!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar cupboard on the side of the washer/dryer. Will start the organizing project today :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ comments!