Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Subway Art

I know Subway Art is a big thing right now. I think they are so cute, and I just had to make a Halloween one.
 I started by gathering my supplies:

Canvas (I used 16X20, but you can use any size you want, or wood, or anything you can think of really)
Paper (cardstock, designer)
Paint
Cricut
Glue
Modge Podge
Cricut Cartridges: I used October 31st, Happy Hauntings, and Pumpkin Carving
 (Sorry for the slightly blurry picture. It was after dark and lighting wasn't great.)

I then painted my canvas black. I figured that was a good Halloween color. :)

 I did this project with a friend. This is what her counter looked like with all our stuff on it.
 We used her cricut to cut out words and pictures.
 I loved the design of the Beware on this.
 We cut out the spider web in Silver Vinyl.
 After all the words and pictures were put on, I put a coat of modge podge over the entire thing to seal it.
 Here are some close ups of my finished Subway Art!
I had so much fun making this, I'm thinking of making some for different holidays as well!



Linking up to:









Visit tatertotsandjello.com







It's a Blog Party



4 comments:

  1. I have to say my counter top photographs well! I love these I think they came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so good! I'm just starting to venture into the subway art craze and can't wait to create some more :) You can do so much with these! I think they would make adorable Christmas gifts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! Love the different font styles and pictures too.
    We are having a Halloween Party on It's A Blog Party, if you would like to join us!
    http://itsablogparty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun project! Just became a follower...check out my blog at: http://nestdecorator.blogspot.com :)

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ comments!