Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Wreath

I've been trying to do crafts lately with things I already have on hand. I really do need to get rid of a bunch of stuff by doing the projects I want to do with them. My friend sent me to this link at Sweetie Pie Bakery. I had everything on hand that was needed for it, so I decided to make it! My heart is not as defined, but it works. I actually only have 29 pom poms instead of the 30. I layed my wreath down and came back to find my daughter had pulled a pom pom off and was pulling it apart. I liked the look of having the heart slanted more than just straight up.

One craft down, many more to go. :)




Linking to:

Sumo Sweet Stuff


Photobucket


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!






Party Button



1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! I am with you on crafting with stuff on hand! I am overwhelmed with extra items... Great job!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ comments!